On this page you will find all the Daily Themed Crossword October 18 2019 Answers.This is a brand new crossword puzzle game developed by PlaySimple Games LTD who are well-known for various trivia app games. This crossword puzzle will keep you entertained every single day and if you don’t know the solution for a specific clue you don’t have to quit, you’ve come to the right place where every single day we share all the Daily Themed Crossword Answers. Now instead of wasting any further time you can click on any of the crossword clues below and a new page with all the solutions will be shown.
Daily Themed Crossword October 18 2019 Answers
- The ___ 1993 novel by Margaret Atwood about three women who get exploited individually by another woman: 2 wds.
- The ___ 1985 dystopian novel by Margaret Atwood in which healthy women are subjected to slavery: 2 wds.
- The ___ 1969 novel by Margaret Atwood about a young woman named Marian who is a market researcher: 2 wds.
- Cat’s ___ 1988 novel by Margaret Atwood about a painter Elaine Risley who looks back at her younger days
- ___ Disorder 2006 collection of connected short stories by Margaret Atwood which chronicles the pains of a Canadian family
- The Heart Goes ___ 2015 novel by Margaret Atwood in which people have to swap their homes with prison cells every month in a dystopian future