On this page you will find all the Daily Themed Crossword September 13 2019 Answers.This is a brand new crossword puzzle game developed by PlaySimple Games LTD who are well-known for various trivia app games. This crossword puzzle will keep you entertained every single day and if you don’t know the solution for a specific clue you don’t have to quit, you’ve come to the right place where every single day we share all the Daily Themed Crossword Answers. Now instead of wasting any further time you can click on any of the crossword clues below and a new page with all the solutions will be shown.
Daily Themed Crossword September 13 2019 Answers
- First children’s novel written by Roald Dahl (birthday today) in 1943 about mischievous mythical creatures: 2 wds.
- James and ___ children’s novel written by Roald Dahl in 1961 about a young boy’s adventure with seven magically-altered garden bugs: 3 wds.
- My ___ Roald Dahl’s adult novel published in 1979 about a man discovering the aphrodisiac powers of the Sudanese blister beetle: 2 wds.
- The ___ children’s novel written by Roald Dahl in 1982 about a young girl named Sophie who meets a colossal man
- ___ Wonka eccentric chocolatier from Roald Dahl’s children’s novel Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- The ___ Roald Dahl’s children’s book written in 1979 about a mean couple who play pranks on each other