On this page you will find all the Daily Themed Crossword September 10 2019 Answers.This is a brand new crossword puzzle game developed by PlaySimple Games LTD who are well-known for various trivia app games. This crossword puzzle will keep you entertained every single day and if you don’t know the solution for a specific clue you don’t have to quit, you’ve come to the right place where every single day we share all the Daily Themed Crossword Answers. Now instead of wasting any further time you can click on any of the crossword clues below and a new page with all the solutions will be shown.
Daily Themed Crossword September 10 2019 Answers
- American former basketball player nicknamed The Hick from French Lick who was the NBA Most Valuable Player thrice in the 80s: 2 wds.
- Boris ___ German former tennis player nicknamed Boom Boom who became the first German to win the Wimbledon singles title in 1985
- Argentine retired footballer who scored the Hand of God goal against England in the 1986 FIFA World Cup: 2 wds.
- Michael ___ American former basketball player who started his career in 1984 with the Chicago Bulls and won six NBA Finals MVP Awards
- American former boxer who became the youngest heavyweight champion in history in 1986 at the age of 20 years and 4 months: 2 wds.
- ___ Gretzky Canadian former ice hockey player nicknamed The Great One who had three consecutive 200-point seasons from 1983 to 1987