On this page you will find all the Daily Themed Crossword January 26 2020 Answers.This is a brand new crossword puzzle game developed by PlaySimple Games LTD who are well-known for various trivia app games. This crossword puzzle will keep you entertained every single day and if you don’t know the solution for a specific clue you don’t have to quit, you’ve come to the right place where every single day we share all the Daily Themed Crossword Answers. Now instead of wasting any further time you can click on any of the crossword clues below and a new page with all the solutions will be shown.
Daily Themed Crossword January 26 2020 Answers
- Young American activist and feminist who launched a book drive campaign called 1000BlackGirlBooks when she was just 11: 2 wds.
- Young Pakistani activist ___ Yousafzai who is known for advocating female education and is the youngest Nobel Prize laureate
- Young Swedish environmental activist who is known for urging action on global warming and was nominated for the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize: 2 wds.
- Young American activist who is known for ensuring continuance of the DAPA program and was featured in the short Free Like the Birds: 2 wds.
- Young American activist lovingly known as ___ Copeny who is known for raising awareness about Flint’s ongoing water crisis
- Young American activist ___ Gonzalez who is known for advocating gun control and a line of her speech was sampled for Madonna’s I Rise