On this page you will find all the Daily Themed Crossword January 21 2020 Solutions.This is a brand new crossword puzzle game developed by PlaySimple Games LTD who are well-known for various trivia app games. This crossword puzzle will keep you entertained every single day and if you don’t know the solution for a specific clue you don’t have to quit, you’ve come to the right place where every single day we share all the Daily Themed Crossword Solutions. Now instead of wasting any further time you can click on any of the crossword clues below and a new page with all the solutions will be shown.
Daily Themed Crossword January 21 2020 Solutions
- Anaheim Ducks’ goaltender who has more than 300 wins with 380 wins and won a silver medal at the 2010 Winter Olympics: 2 wds.
- Former New Jersey Devils’ goaltender who has the highest number of wins with 691 wins and was elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2018: 2 wds.
- Former Montreal Canadiens goaltender who has 551 wins and is the only player in NHL history to win the Conn Smythe trophy thrice: 2 wds.
- ___ Sawchuk former Detroit Red Wings’ goaltender who has more than 300 wins with 445 wins and was a four-time Stanley Cup champion
- ___ Vanbiesbrouck former Florida Panthers’ goaltender who has more than 300 wins with 374 wins and is a three-time All-Star
- ___ Esposito former Chicago Hawks’ goaltender who 423 wins and was elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1988