On this page you will find all the Daily Themed Crossword January 12 2018 Answers.This is a brand new crossword puzzle game developed by PlaySimple Games LTD who are well-known for various trivia app games. This crossword puzzle will keep you entertained every single day and if you don’t know the solution for a specific clue you don’t have to quit, you’ve come to the right place where every single day we share all the Daily Themed Crossword Answers. Now instead of wasting any further time you can click on any of the crossword clues below and a new page with all the solutions will be shown.
Daily Themed Crossword January 12 2018 Answers
- U.S. state where Atari founders Bushnell and Dabney first started work on games although the company was founded in California
- U.S. state where Freeman Harrison Owens was from a central pioneer in seamless syncing of sounds with films
- U.S. state where automatic transmission was first conceived and implemented by the Sturtevant brothers
- U.S. state where the first handheld portable phone was demonstrated by Motorola Inc. which was headquarted there
- U.S. state where the cash register was invented by a salon owner named James Ritty and his pal John Birch